Thursday, May 29, 2014

No reason for PAIN

Do any of these statements apply to you?

1. I stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than four hours a day.
2. I do a lot of physical activities that put stress on my body.
3. I have had injuries to my back/knee/neck.
4. I have joint pain while standing, walking or running.
5. I experience pain that makes me uncomfortable doing my daily activities.


Do you ever say or think:

WHY AM I IN PAIN?

WHAT IS CAUSING THIS?

I LIVE WITH PAIN EVERYDAY.

PAIN IS JUST A SIGN OF GETTING OLDER.

I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE PAIN.
If the answer is Yes....We understand
Being uncomfortable everyday is miserable. 
Are you ready to figure out where your pain is starting?

Surprisingly enough, your feet are often the starting point of your pain.
Your feet don't have to hurt for them to be the cause of your pain somewhere else in your body.

That Pain in your:
 Neck
Back
Hips
or
 Knees
can be from having an unbalanced foundation.

Your feet are your foundation for your entire body.
If your feet are out of balance, the rest of your body is compensating, and suffering because of it.
River City Chiropractic can help you. Give us a call. Ask Dr. Scott Malwhiney to scan your feet to assess your weaknesses and imbalances.You may find that a pair of orthotics could be the answer to your pain.
Diminish your pain.

                                                     "Pain is not a Lifestyle"

Call today and start living pain free. 252-335-7709. See what we are doing to keep you healthy here in Elizabeth City, NC.
Our office hours: Mon. 7:30 - 12:00/2:00 - 6:00 Tues. 2:00 - 6:00 Wed. 7:30 - 12:00/2:00 - 6:00 Thurs. 10:00 - 1:00/3:00 - 6:00 Fri. 7:00 - 12:00.
Insurance accepted, CareCredit Payment Plans, Visa, MC and Discover. Custom made Orthotics and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment